Introduction to New Media via Technical Communications

Author: JRB // Category:

This posting is to introduce and explain a whole set of forthcoming postings on New Media and Technical Communications, which until recently, were not an official part of the Barron Family Adventures.

This week, however, I began a course (ENGL 5365) with Dr. Rich Rice and 7 other students in the Ph.D. program in Technical Communication at Texas Tech University [ENGL 5365].  Part of the course requirements include posting to my blog about things that we're working on, things that I'm reading, and things that we're discussing in class.  So, as you view these postings, keep all this in mind.  I have not suddenly decided that it is important that my children learn more about new media ... but that I am suddenly immersed officially in the things I've been learning about through experience for a number of years.

-jrb.

0 Responses to "Introduction to New Media via Technical Communications"

Post a Comment